Automated Biochemistry Analyzer Piccolo Chem
- 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, single phase with ground.
- Power consumption less than 150 VA (external PC excluded)
- 1 sampling needle, 75 mm
- Capacitive liquid level detector
- Long life plunger
- Syringe capacity 500 µl
- syringe resolution, 0.096 µl
- 2 self-priming peristaltic pumps (life 1000 hrs) with replaceable neoprene cassette (life 500 hrs)
- Pinch valve
- Containers: Water 2L equipped with level sensor; Waste 2L.
- Water consumption: 2mL/test.
- Removable reagents rack, 20 bottles (40mL or 15mL)
- Removable tray 10 numbered positions, tubes of 12-13 mm, 5-7 mL/ cups of 1mL
- (Optional) Removable try 10 reagent positions and 20 sample positions.
Cuvette Rotor Reaction Cells
- 4 reaction segments of 24 (single use) optical cuvettes total 96
- Optical path 9.5mm
- 275-500 µl reaction volume
- 100W heating resistance
- Temperature sensor
- 1 Halogen lamp (6V, 10W) with extended UV emission
- 2 Focusing lenses
- Optical glass 10 position filter disk: 8 positions provided with interference filters of 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 600, 650, 700 nm wavelengths, 1 free position and 1 solid position for dark reading
- Photoelectric detector
- Signal amplifier
- Response range 340 nm to 700 nm
- Photometric range 0 to 2.5 Abs Linearity ±0.5% full scale
- Precision: 0.5 CV%
- Stability: daily reader offset, less than 1% drift for day.
- (Minimum requirements) Intel I3 family, 4GB RAM
- Minimum 900 dots vertical resolution
- Graphics adapter end multi thread processor
- Keyboard, mouse, A4 Printer
- Windows 7 or 10 with NET framework 4.6
- USB port for analyzer connection
- Ethernet LAN for LIS host communication
- External laser A4 printer
- Software designed for touch screen monitor
- Operating room temperature: 16-30°
- Height: 38 x 60 x 40 cm (W x D x H)